Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wow...what a day. A shity day at that. Ofcourse the wheather was ok. Not to hot, with a nice breeze. However, the steam in my home was killing me. I thought a weekend away would do me good. And then I would come home and things would be great. Nope. nope nope... My son is still the same. Except now, when ever he does not get his way, or If he gets mad at me, he goes to my fridge and pulls every thing out. Drives me nuts. I finally told him today, that if he was so intent on getting everything out of the fridge, that maybe he should take the sponge and clean it down as well.
And do you know what he said. "ya" as he was shaking his head no...What a smartass. I wonder where he gets it from!!

I found this in my parenting mag today. Thought it was great

When Alpha Mom says:
* You have your baby in only two activities?
*My 80 hour work week and my triplets keep me on my toes!
*My husband babysits during my manicure!

You should just grin and reply:
*We're busy building a hybrid car from legos!
*WOW-I couldn't do all that! I'd miss Oprah.
*Mine's really more of a dad than a sitter!

They also had this section where parents submit photos of there kids based on the topic at that time. This months topic was pics of kids and the family pet playing together. So I submitted a pic of my son and our Shit Zu Gizmo..

What do you think!!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Cute picture and very smart answers ;)

Greets Julia

Elizabeth said...

I think the picture is great!
I am sorry to hear about the rough start back at home. That really isn't the way to welcome home anyone! Hopefully it will get better.

Camie said...

Julia-thanks!
Elizabeth-ya, I agree. I was hoping for something different, but as my mother says,"kids will be kids" LOL