Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Time off

So, I am having this little dilemma. A friend from high school lives in GA and another friend of mine wants to take a child free 2 1/2 day mini vacation to visit. Leave on Friday, home on Sunday. Would I love to go? Yes, I would love to go away. But, and that's a BIG BUT...What am I supposed to do without my child for almost 3 days. He of course will be with daddy, but he has not been away from me. Well, I have been told that it would be selfish of me to not go. Yes, me selfish, huh...NOT...And maybe I am only thinking about myself here, but how am I going to leave him for 3 days. I can't even tolerate the 3 hour class twice a week away from him. Now, mom says I should not go. That it is too soon for me. lol Notice how mom says its to soon for me! She knows me so well. But I have been thinking that after my wonderfully filled afternoon, that maybe I should go. And when I come back and will have a knew perspective on "air walking". Who knows.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I personally would go because I think that we all need that time away but on the other hand maybe you are not ready. I also believe that you know what you really want to do deep down inside even if you don't really tell yourself you do.
Sometimes your first instinct is the best? Sometimes? The other thing is that I love girls weekends or nights out cause they are very helpful to my soul. Okay, well that is all I got for now. :-)

Camie said...

Elizabeth- Your right. I do need a night away. I think it will be a blast. Thanks