Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"Houdini"

Well, today was a new day. Last night I went a little stir crazy and decided that I needed to clean and take care of some "child" issues. So, I removed the side table from the living room. Figured I had solved the whole child climbing on table issue. Oh no...ohh no no no. While I was on the phone with my mother, and she was explaining the horriffic car accident that happended in front of her office today, and in the midst of complainging about my horrible day fending my poor house from child, said child, decided that he no longer needed a side table to step on or use to get from recliner to couch, that he could walk on air. YES. That is what I said. He walked from side of recliner staight unto this gaping whole to get to the couch. Thank golly that I am GREAT and was able to catch him by the seat of his pants, or his poor little head would have hit floor. My poor child. ughhh. He drives me nutzy sometimes.



On another note, mom said something in her blog about showing pics of desktops. So here goes. Now all that great, but it is what it is....a desktop.




Pic on the left is my newphew who is 4 and pic on right is my son who is 17months. Dog in middle is my mothers dog. Great ass shots huh!!!

On another note, to anybody who has or will leave me a comment, Im sorry if I do not respond back to you. Im still very new to the blogging world and only just now figured out how to link!! I know, but some of us are a little slow....

4 comments:

Not a Granny said...

I guess we need to keep Houdini in the kitchen tonight?

Camie said...

Yes we do. If not, I will have to buy a bunch of partylite thats broken!!

Elizabeth said...

Maybe he thinks that he is superman?
Superman is pretty awesome.
:-)
Good luck with your teaching him flying lessons.
:-)
Cute picture.

Camie said...

Elizabeth- Thanks, Hes crazy. Sometimes I wonder where he came from!