Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fall is in the Air!!!

I woke up this morning, and there was no sun shinning on me through the many windows in my bedroom. It was great. I get out of bed and walk ou the french doors to have my morning smoke, and behold, its windy, the leaves on the treas are starting to look like this:



Now, this is the actual tree in my backyard. Of course, being a person who loves Fall, I would prefer to be looking at something like this:




But, will never happen, because I live in Florida. Now, Today started out just perfect. Feeling of fall was in the air, so, my son and I spent the morning doing this:



Now, I can't wait to buy pumpkins and carve them, to line my huge walk way with them. Cook up some pumkin seeds. AHH. The only thing that can beat fall, is WINTER. Which does not happen in Florida. but beggars cant be choosers. We take what is given to us.

2 comments:

Not a Granny said...

Neat looking cookies! Are you bringing any tomorrow night?

Camie said...

Mom.. Porobably not, because they tasted so good, I ate them all!!!