Tuesday, October 9, 2007

" life and death "

Today I received a phone call about 11am, which is 8am in Washington state. Which is where my dad lives, to tell me that my 42 year old uncle died of a massive heart attack. He lives in Michigan. Of course, I lost it. My uncle Curt is so special to me.
He was the one who smashed my finger in the hinge of the bedroom door as a toddler! He was also the one that would advise me on special spots and special memories! He was the only one from my fathers side of the family that actually attended my wedding! Of course he wore moccasins!!! He's the great uncle. And I will miss him more than anything.
R.I.P Curtis Guilford

5 comments:

Not a Granny said...

Your Uncle Kurt was the only one that also stayed in touch with your after we were divorced.

Camie said...

Yes your right, he was., well, so did G'ma Honey. And she also on a short bridge out of here>>:(

Bluepaintred said...

So sorry for your loss :o(

Elizabeth said...

Sorry to hear about that, things like that are always hard.
I am glad at least you have some good memories.

Camie said...

Bluepaintred..thank you
Elizabeth-yes, I will always have great memories of him..