Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gorgia..Land that I lov!!

I absolutely love Georgia. My girlfriend from high school now lives up there, right outside of Atlanta, in Roswell, and a few friends and I decided we should go visit her. So, Leaving our kids home with the husband, we took off to have a weekend of fun...
And boy was it fun. I can't remember the last time I drank as much as I did. We went through 2 cases of beer and 3 bottles of liquor. Im not bragging. I was actually quite shocked that we drank as much as we did.

The only thing we did this weekend was make our way down to South Buckhead to go to a little cajun restuarnt called The Big Easy. I recommend anybody who lives nearby or visits in Ga, to try this place. I had the BEST fried crawfish Po Boy ever. Ahhh.

I lived in GA back in 2001. I had the best time while living there. Cold nights, cold morning. When we went back this weekend, it was so pretty. The leaves were all changing, and downtown Roswell had all these Harvest decorations. My fav time of year...

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awesome pics!!!! I am so glad that you went and had fun, good for you! It's good for the soul sometimes to get away from everything!!!!
Now welcome back to the madness!
Insert winking face.
:-)

Camie said...

elizabeth-Thanks. I did have a great time...

The Ferryman said...

Lots of drinking, huh? I don't know, you seem like kind of a lightweight to me :)

Camie said...

mr.Fabulous-Who me....NOT..:) yes I am.