Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sweetness in the mornings!

I love it when my husband is home. I get to sleep in. Usually on Saturdays and Sundays when he is home, I'll crawl out of bed around 9ish. That's sleeping in for me. However, last night I could not sleep, so I was watching movies until abut 4am when I decided to crawl into bed. And my wonderful, great, husband, let me sleep in until almost 11am. It felt so good. I brought back memories from before parent hood. How lovely. It only lasted for about 10mins. The time I woke up till when I got out of bed a made my way to the kitchen for coffee. That was when I saw the light of my life come running up to me for a hug and kiss. Well, I didn't actually get a kiss, but a hug. Nothing is better then that!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet. What a good boy he is! Have a great day.

Camie said...

Deejay-Thanks...

Camie said...

Deejay-Thanks...