Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kids will be Kids

So that's what they say. Well, let me tell you. My son is impossible. I can't get a single thing accomplished when he is around. 'Well, that's normal' you say. No, my child is not. This is why... Many times now, I have heard strange noises from my sons room, I go in and much to my surprise, he is running around his bedroom. Now, he is 17 months old, and still in a crib. I look at the crib and the side bar is down. Now tell me, how did this happen. And no, it is not a defected crib.



I will be in the living/kitchen area either cleaning or cooking, or eating, and when I turn around for just a moment, here is what he does...

YES, THAT IS MY SIDE TABLE

And heaven forbid I sit down, or run outside for a quick smoke because then he tries to get everything off of my counters...He pulled his toy bucket into the kitchen, turned it over, and stood on top of it. I must remind you again, that he was only around 15 months when he did this..


Kids will be kids huh...ya

4 comments:

Not a Granny said...

See, the curse works!! Yup, it sure does!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, I am shocked and amazed all at the same time. The side table really? He seems like he is a little too smart for his own good. :-) At least that is what my parents used to say when we would get up to mischief and they couldn't explain it.
:-)

Camie said...

Yes mother, I now know that you cursed me.

Elizabeth..
Yes, he shocked me as well. My mom just says "their cute" or something onlong the lines of " paybacks area bitch"!! shes great

Elizabeth said...

Ya, well you know how mom's are! Wink, wink!
:-)