Thursday, November 8, 2007

Today!

You know, I absolutely hate it when people make things sound like a 911 emergency, just to find out that its not really that big of a deal at all.
I get this message on my Myspace from my brothers ex who is pregnant with my new little nephew, (who, by the way, is named Nathen Alexander) that I need to call her right away. I get 3 of these messages, and once again, all they say is "you need to call me right now". So I start freaking out. Whats wrong, I hope everything is ok. (she also lives next door to my sister in-law and my other nephew Dominic Mikel). So, Im sitting here thinking that something is wrong with one of my nephew, and of course, I call, and I get a voicemail, no answer. So I then send a message asking if everybody is ok and what is going on, just to get a response that everybody is fine, my sister in-law just wanted to speak with me but is now at work. huh. What is wrong with peope.

On another note, I have this cute adorable doggie, a Shit Zu, named Gizmo. And his water and food dishes are this rod iron and stoneware set that I got from At Home America, which is discontinued. So today, as I am putting around the house, my son reaches onto the counter top( that's where we keep Gizmo's food dishes because child plays with them) and grabs his water bowl, which is stoneware, and drops it to the floor. Shatters everywhere. So now, my poor Gizmo does not have a matching dish set, and I have no idea where Iam going to find another bowl to fit in his stand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just measure the diameter and go to the pet store, they have a bazillion metal bowls, all different sizes, usually with tapered sizes so sizing wouldn`t be as important.

Camie said...

Jennifer- thanks, I didn't think about going to the pet store!

Elizabeth said...

Oh no that is no good.. They are really cute holders too.....
I agree with Jennifer those freaking huge pet places now have everything under the son you want for your pet. LOL!
:-)
Happy hunting!