Sunday, November 18, 2007

Classic..Shit..Happy

Well, I just realized today that because of my lack of baby-sitters around, that I am going to have to retake aone of my classes. Im not to happy about that, but, I'll just retake next semester to get it out of the way, and I will take the online course that way I wont have to worry about a sitter.
Nest note, I spent the better half the of day sitting at my computer trying to locate a few classic movies that I watched at one time or another with my mom. The first one I thought was titles "Baby Face". And all I could remember about it was that somebody cried into a jar and somebody else drank the jar of tears. After countless searches through Google, I came across the title " Cry Baby". Ah hah. Found it. With Johnnie Depp, then realizing that it was not a classic movie at all. Did I mention that I used to watch the movie years ago with my mom? Years ago.... 2nd movie, I still have not been able to find, and have been looking for this movie for a long time, but the only thing I remember is some lady selling something out of a backet, resting by a train track and loosing her legs or dying. I think is a black and white, so I tried to search black and white classic movies, didn't find anything similar to what I was looking for. Don't think Im ever going to find it unless I start watching AMC or TCM. Who knows....
So, my brother in-law came down for the Thanksgiving holiday. Excited to see him. My parents are going to Washington state for my Grandparents 5oth wedding anniversary, so they will be there over Thanksgiving. I am heading down to Orlando to be with the in-laws and making sure that I make plenty of the traditional Thanksgiving eats. My husbands family is Spanish, so for the most part they have Spanish food, and INSTANT mashed potatoes and stuffing in a BOX. So I plan on making these items from scratch this year. Yah for me!!!

2 comments:

Not a Granny said...

I am sure the everything will turn out wonderful.

Elizabeth said...

You go lady!!! I can't stand instant mash it is by far one of my worst things ever.....
Sounds like you are going to have fun though.
Enjoy!
:-)