Thursday, November 1, 2007

November

WOW. Occtober is over already. Now its time to get ready for Thanksgiving. One of my fav. holidays. Ofcourse Christmas is numero uno...This Thanksgiving, we are spending it with my in-laws in Orlando. My brother in-law is comming down from New Jersey, were going on a camping trip the weekend prior to thanksgiving, then on to eat until our pants wont buckle. lol. Ofcourse, my mother is going to Washington state for Thanksgiving. Its my grandparents 50th wedding aniversarie. I would love to be there, but the hubby can't get vacation time yet. She mom gets to eat turkey with the snow and I get to eat turkey with the Palm Trees yet again. How nice.....

2 comments:

Not a Granny said...

I'll swap you palm trees for snow anytime. You know I hate snow and cold and sleet and ice and, did I mention snow?

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you are going to have a really busy holiday!!!!
:-)