Friday, June 25, 2010

Starbucks...-NO MORE

Hubby has been on me for years to be a better saver/spender... I've never complied well with this before. But now the reality of saving is setting in. There are allot of things that we(or should I say I I I..) want to be able to do/have, and at the rate I am going/spending, this is not going to happen. So, as of today, I am going to be making more conscientious decisions on what I spend money on..
That means, no more Starbucks, no more eating out everyday, no more shopping for things that I don't need(well, want is the more appropriate word)!

Hubby is now getting what he wants!!hahaha WIFE TO SAVE $$$$..

2 comments:

Not a Granny said...

Does that include Pandora?

Camie said...

Uhhh...maybe..yes.. but I already threw the no starbucks thing out the window.. I had 1 yesterday...lol