Wednesday, December 5, 2007

YES>>>

Its over. I have just finished my LAST assighniment and my LAST 3 test for my online psych class. Tomorrow is last day for that class and I am stoked...Friday is my last day for my social problems class, which, I have to take a test on 4 chapters. BUT, its over until after the new year....yah yah yah....


Then is on to 4 new class's for next semest. I am taking mostly online classes due to my lack of a babysitter. So im taking Human Biology, Intro to Sociolgy, English comp, and some stupic math class that I absolutly do NOT want to take. But apparently, you have to take all these stupid math classes even if you will never use them...I know the basics and that will get me through my life just fine. I don't need algebra. Which I took in high school early on. but apparently, if you don't use algerbra in everyday life, you tend to forget it, which means when you take your college placement test, you then have to go back and repeat because you didn't score high enough and you cant even get into college level math. Did I mention I hate math.....

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh Algebra how I hate thee so.....
I also although am a criminal justice major had to take it and it was awful the first couple times I took it....... Yes, that is right I said more then once cause that is how much I hate math. Anyways this last time I took it I got the most wonderful teacher ever and I don't if it was because he was in a University and the ones I had taken before then were at a community college???
But I passed with a A believe it or not!!!!
But like I said it took a really good teacher and a couple times later. Good luck, I am sure you will do fine. Are you taking the math online? I hope not..... :-)

Not a Granny said...

It's almost Friday! Woo Hoo!!

Camie said...

Elizabeth- no, can't take it online. 1 hour a day for 3 days a week...GREAT....

MOM- I know, i'm thrilled

Elizabeth said...

Well that is good. I think you will do better with it in class then online.
GOOD LUCK WITH ALL OF IT.
I know it can be challenging at times. :-)

Hayley said...

Good luck with your classes, I know how u feel. I'm now a mature student trying to reawaken the brain cells that went to sleep long ago.
HayleysPerfect.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough, you WILL need them in psychometrics if you choose to take them. Ick. Also, if you plan on getting your masters, its part of the GRExam. Fun fun fun.