Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to you all. Hope you Christmas Day was great. Mine was. My in laws came up and my parents came up Christmas day. It was a very busy day. I do now know why my mother stress's out so much when she in in charge of hosting Christmas dinner for my ENTIRE family. I only had to worry about 7 people and I was moments away from pulling my hair out. It it wasn't for the alcohol that was provided, I'm not sure how the day would have ended! lol I had this timeline I was trying th follow. It didn't work. And of course my turkey was not done when I wanted it to be done. But it did turn out perfect. I was so happy. I took so many pics of my first turkey..




So Pretty!! My nephew was up Christmas day as well. Both boys were spoiled rotten by grandparents a Santa Clause. Santa Clause actually stopped by the house to give each of the boys a special present and a HUG. They were so pleased...




<-Dominic

Jorden^

It was a great day. Thank goodness it is over though!!!

3 comments:

Not a Granny said...

You did a fantastic job! The turkey was perfect!!

Not a Granny said...

And now I am stealing the pictures!!

Elizabeth said...

Ha. Some drinks always help me get through some family functions!!
:-)